Marketing Manager. BigPay is looking for a data-driven marketer to lead growth marketing efforts for the Singapore market, responsible for metrics across awareness, downloads, acquisition and retention.
About the job
- Develop and implement innovative and effective full-funnel strategies, programmes, campaigns, experiments and tactics across paid and owned (Email, Push, In-app, Social, Blog, Website) and earned channels
- Partner with functional experts across Paid Marketing, Product Marketing, CRM, Social, Content and Partnerships to implement Marketing strategies and campaigns to drive growth
- Identify potential partnerships opportunities and develop joint campaigns to drive drive acquisition and usage
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns to drive awareness and acquisition.
- Define KPIs, measure, analyse, report and optimise performance across channel mix, driving scale and effective use of budget
- Work closely with the Data Science, Product and Tech teams to improve and transform the marketing acquisition and attribution measurement process.
To be successful
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing. With emphasis on app-based marketing.
- Channel management experience across Facebook, Google, CRM/Email etc
- Experience working with B2C Internet companies
- Self starter, analytical, structured thinker with good communication skills
- Comfortable working in high growth, sometimes ambiguous environment